JRIDE Rev 'C' GIVE AWAY

chuckphd53

JRIDE Rev 'C' GIVE AWAY

Post by chuckphd53 »

I have 4 boards to build up of the Rev 'C' version I layed out.
This board has the PullUp/Down resistors on the board..

I was thinking of Making up a complete unit as I did on the HOME page with 3D printed case, hard drive and fan...
PLUG n PLAY I would load DOS5 on the hard drive..

I want to give one away to a lucky member :)
so I thought I would start here and ask the we get at least 20+ members to respond to this Topic and I will put your name in
a bucket to pick from.

I want to give the folks time to enter, so when we reach 20+ entries I will give it one more week then have the drawing ....

If I dont get enough folks interested, then I guess everyone already has a JRIDE..

leave a comment if this sounds like fun, and I may do this for the PCSprint/3Flop Board/Serial Board/TandyMod board/PS2 to JR keybrd adapter as well..
( I will make up multiples of these boards to give away)

If you already have a JRIDE and don't need another, maybe just need the 3D printed parts, I will send these to you and pick another winner for the completed unit...

If this sounds fun, sign in here, if there is other interest on how to do this also let me know and we can get started next week.

I have to order some parts, so time may vary on ending the raffle.
PS Sorry but I can only ship to the folks in the USA (cost), So if you have a friend in the USA then work with them to ship to you....

Chuck
“I never commit to memory anything that can easily be looked up in a book.” (AE)

KenEG
Poster2
Poster2

Re: JRIDE Rev 'C' GIVE AWAY

Post by KenEG »

Interested.
I never commit anything to memory because I can't rely on it. I write it down or print it out.